The scope of contingent workforce management (CWM) seemingly progresses more and more each year, forcing organizations to continually re-evaluate how they approach the intricate balance between various initiatives, including compliance, savings, quality, and visibility.
Ardent’s annual State of Contingent Workforce Management
research study, now in its fourth year, has become a “guidebook” of sorts to help businesses understand current market trends and how they affect contingent workforce management programs. The upcoming research report will discuss, in detail, how today’s enterprises are adapting to the “new world of work.”
Participate in the new CWM Research Study
The upcoming study (click here
to participate in the research survey that will help shape the findings) will also highlight:
- The significance of online and on-demand staffing
- What the “future of work” truly means for organizations
- How the “gig economy” will continue to shape the business world
- How innovation is transforming how talent is found, engaged, sourced, and managed
- The best-in-class strategies, solutions, and capabilities that will help all businesses manage their CWM programs better in the months ahead
to participate in the new survey, which will take about 15 minutes of your time. The first 100 participants will be invited to an exclusive “early research findings” webinar in mid-September.