Alongside a critical shift in the talent engagement stratosphere and its continued reliance on non-employee labor is the impact of innovation on all facets of today’s business operations. The Future of Work is here, and for contingent workforce program managers, it can be difficult to navigate.
The new State of Contingent Workforce Management research study (slated for publication in October) seeks to be the definitive guidebook to a “new era of work,” helping procurement, human resources, human capital management, and talent management executives traverse this brave new world of work. The research survey
, which will fuel the findings for this new study, is now live and Ardent is seeking insights from you and your colleagues.
The upcoming State of Contingent Workforce Management
research study aims to discuss:
· The critical role of SOW and services procurement in today’s contingent workforce management (CWM) programs.
· The role of “next-gen” analytics, such as machine learning and cognitive intelligence, in supporting real-time talent engagement and total talent intelligence efforts.
· The real definition of the “Future of Work” and what it means for today’s executives.
· The role of robotics and artificial intelligence in the ultimate optimization of work.
· The impact of Vendor Management System (VMS) technology on Best-in-Class CWM programs, and;
· How organizations can enhance their preparations for the continued evolution of talent, technology, and work.
to participate in the new research survey. The first 100 participants will be invited to an exclusive “early research findings” webinar in September.