The way work is addressed and done is changing.
- The critical role of SOW and services procurement in today’s contingent workforce management (CWM) programs.
- The role of “next-gen” analytics, such as machine learning and cognitive intelligence, in supporting real-time talent engagement and total talent intelligence efforts.
- The real definition of the “Future of Work” and what it means for today’s executives.
- The role of robotics and artificial intelligence in the ultimate optimization of work.
- The impact of Vendor Management System (VMS) technology on Best-in-Class CWM programs, and;
- How organizations can enhance their preparations for the continued evolution of talent, technology, and work.