To achieve your contingent workforce goals, you need a system that can help you deliver the flexibility and performance you need to succeed. That is why more than 70 percent of leading companies, including FORTUNE® 500 and Global 1000 enterprises, have implemented a vendor management system (VMS).
Read our free eBook to learn the 5 primary benefits a next generation VMS can deliver for your contingent workforce program:
- Examine the value of contingent workforce visibility
- Discover how to control and lower labor costs
- Understand how to mitigate compliance risks
- Upgrade the quality of your supplier and your outcomes
- Increases process efficiency
Industry experts estimate that 68 percent or more of all contingent labor spend is not actively accounted for in
corporate budgeting, planning, and forecasting.
Find out how a Beeline can give you the visibility and control you need to manage your non-employee workforce simply, easily and effectively.
Download our eBook today.