According to Staffing Industry Analysts, more than 87% of companies with more than 1,000 employees have a vendor management system (VMS) in place to help them automate the sourcing and management of their contingent workforce.
With so many companies adopting a VMS to increase their workforce agility, is this technology right for your organization? This checklist can help you determine whether a VMS can help you deliver the extended workforce your company needs.
Download this checklist to:
- Learn the benefits a VMS can deliver
- Read 10 questions you should ask about your own contingent workforce
- Understand how to get started if this checklist indicates a VMS is essential
The 5 primary reasons companies cite for implementing a VMS are:
1. Cost Savings
2. Visibility of Non-Employee Workers
3. Compliance Risk Mitigation
4. Quality Tracking & Analysis
5. Increased Operational Efficiency
If any of these are of interest to you, download this checklist today.