I am very pleased to announce that IQNavigator has acquired ProcureStaff Technologies from Volt Information Sciences. ProcureStaff is the vendor management system (VMS) subsidiary of Volt Information Sciences.
The acquisition advances IQNavigator’s market leadership by combining its best-in-class technology and commitment to accelerating industry innovation with the award-winning history of client support and talents of the ProcureStaff team. Together we are uniquely positioned to offer ProcureStaff customers and the industry a proven, world-class VMS solution with the expanded functionality and innovation required to optimally manage your growing non-employee workforce.
This is a very exciting way for us to start 2014, and it is a win-win for IQN and for ProcureStaff.
First, in welcoming ProcureStaff’s customers to our global list of world-renowned customer brands, I want to personally assure ProcureStaff’s customers, partners and suppliers of a “business as usual” environment post-acquisition. ProcureStaff’s industry-recognized client support teams are joining IQNavigator, and we’re excited to leverage their expertise. Their commitment to customer success over the past 15 years will continue to thrive and expand under our leadership.
Secondly, in addition to providing ongoing support and expertise for the ProcureStaff VMS, ProcureStaff’s client support teams will be able to help customers explore several significant advantages available now that ProcureStaff is part of IQNavigator:
- New and expanded VMS functionality such as IQN’s analyst-recognized leadership in SOW, global invoicing and Rate IQ along with mobile applications and industry rate benchmarking and market data.
- Best customer care in the industry with IQNavigator embracing the best practices that resulted in ProcureStaff winning “Top VMS Performer” by in SIA’s 2013 VMS and MSP Customer Experience survey.
- Financial backing to lead VMS innovation as evidenced by the 3x greater investment in R&D that IQNavigator’s owners, the private equity firm GTCR, has made, and continues to make, in our VMS technology.
- Deep intellectual capital and added resources to serve your needs wherever you do business with nearly 500 IQNavigator employees focused on VMS innovation and customer satisfaction.
- Our Commitment to “Business as Usual” for ProcureStaff customers – If a migration to the world-class IQN solution meets your business objectives, we will work to ensure an expeditious, low risk and no cost migration from the ProcureStaff VMS following a standard methodology that best fits your requirements, resources and timelines.
- ProcureStaff customers can take advantage of IQNsiders, IQNavigator’s annual customer event specifically tailored to the executive-level group of representatives. IQNsiders strives to promote peer-level interaction and collaboration around industry trends and, business opportunities facing decision-makers of global programs for services procurement and extended workforce management. Learn more about IQNsiders
When you consider all of these advantages along with the deep intellectual capital of the combined companies, you can see why we’re anticipating a bright future. We hope you share our excitement. We look forward to delivering even more value in the years ahead.
For additional information on the acquisition, please contact us.