The adoption of a continuous integration & delivery (CI/CD) pipeline has fundamentally transformed how software is developed and supported. This modern DevOps pipeline has dramatically increased the pace of software release cycles and driven new innovations throughout the software industry. Hear directly from a customer’s unique perspective on how Beeline(the world leader in contingent workforce solutions) aligned Development, Operations and Security practitioners to set up a fully automated CI/CD pipeline and incorporated application security early in the process.
In this presentation key Beeline staff, including software development, solution architects and security specialists will discuss the process for defining the parameters for successfully incorporating security in the automated pipeline as part of the overall SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
Key principles to improve software delivery will be addressed as well as the full range of issues and obstacles that confronted them and solutions to overcome them. In this presentation you will learn the following:
-Provide you with a framework and an overall blueprint to start securing your automated pipeline
– How to start the conversation with the development and security teams for a continuous delivery culture
– Understand why traditional manual Application Security approaches impedes rapid DevOps software releases
– How automated Application Security supports the vision of DevOps and the continuous delivery culture
– Understand how to make sure you are not missing critical pieces for audit oversight
– Know how to support containers in a modern enterprise
Julie Chickillo – VP Information Security Risk & Compliance Officer, Beeline
Brandon Grady – SVP Engineering & Architecture, Beeline
Ben Finke – Information Security Engineer, Beeline