IQN Launches Talent Pool, Eliminates the Challenge of Managing a Multi‐Source Workforce Industry’s first Multi‐Source Functionality Provides Most Effective Access to Quality Candidates at Lowest Cost
Denver – April 28, 2016
– IQN, the leading independent provider of non‐employee workforce management solutions, today announced availability of its Talent Pools functionality, the Vendor Management System (VMS) industry’s first consolidated, multi‐sourced talent pool solution. Talent Pools enables HR and procurement professionals to create, engage and manage private, public and supplier‐submitted talent pools all on one platform.
A central challenge for procurement and HR professionals has been managing the total workforce. IQN’s Talent Pool is the first and only available solution that helps companies manage a workforce drawn from several sources in a more effective and more efficient manner. A few of the talent pools from which companies can pull potential candidates include, but are not limited to:
- Previous employees (retirees, etc.) who are interested in a contract position.
- Previously interviewed candidates (commonly called “silver medalists”) for a full‐time role that would be a good fit in certain roles within the organization but might not have been the best candidate when the prior job was available.
- Interested potential candidates that have submitted their résumé for general consideration for future openings.
- Interested candidates submitted through other channels, such as referrals, job fairs, social media, etc.
“It is critical for our customers to ensure they get access to high‐quality, non‐employee workers fast and at a low cost. A well‐managed, automated Talent Pool can fulfill that need – delivering cost savings, shorter time‐to‐fill, and improved worker quality,” said Brian Hoffmeyer, Vice President of Product Marketing, IQN. “Also, Talent Pools allows customers to directly engage potential contractors and provides a way to augment the traditional supplier/recruiter model. This is a self‐sourcing model where the pool is, effectively, the supplier. This enables procurement and HR professionals to ‘select and change’ talent sources as the business changes. There is no longer a need to select and settle.'”
IQN has been at the forefront of VMS and workforce management software for more than 16 years. The company will host its annual event, IQNsiders, in Washington, D.C., April 27‐29. IQNsiders is one of the best‐ attended and most dynamic industry events focused on workforce management best practices, including management of the rapidly growing non‐employee workforce. Hosted by IQN, the three‐day conference program includes presentations by experts in enterprise talent management who will share insights into how workforce strategies are evolving, how to utilize innovative technology to address those challenges, and how to create a world‐class workforce management program that supports an organization’s strategic business goals.
This year’s event will feature a rare all‐analyst panel session where the leading research firms in workforce management will debate hot topics and share valuable best practices. IQNsiders will also feature a closing keynote address by Seth Mattison, one of the most respected voices on the future of work, the evolving dynamics of the labor market, and new workforce strategies. Registration for the event is free. For a full agenda of the conference, visit www.IQNsiders.com
# # #
IQN is the leading independent technology provider of Vendor Management System (VMS) software for Global 2000 companies. IQN’s products enable enterprises to intelligently manage and optimize complex services procurement and contingent workforce programs. Since 1999, IQN’s products have been delivering procurement visibility and predictability, helping corporate leaders around the globe increase profitability, mitigate risk and compete more effectively. For more information, visit www.IQN.com
For media inquiries, please contact: