IQNavigator Provides Progress Update on Integration of ProcureStaff Technologies Acquisition
Growing Number of Customers Planning to Migrate from ProcureStaff VMS to IQNavigator VMS Platform to Leverage Trusted Resources and Speed-to-Value Benefits
DENVER, March 27, 2014 – IQNavigator, the leading provider of non-employee workforce management solutions to Global 2000 companies, today provided a progress update on its integration of ProcureStaff Technologies into the organization. Since the January 8, 2014 acquisition of the ProcureStaff vendor managed software solutions and related assets from Volt Information Sciences, the company has successfully completed a long list of acquisition integration tasks to ensure a seamless, business-as-usual environment for its newest customers and employees.
“We are very pleased with the response from the ProcureStaff community as well as the industry overall,” said Joe Juliano, president and CEO of IQNavigator. “I have personally reached out to every ProcureStaff customer and employee to welcome them to our organization, and I am happy to report that numerous companies are advancing to the pre-implementation phase with the intent of converting from their existing ProcureStaff VMS to the IQNavigator VMS.”
While IQNavigator will continue to support customers that rely on legacy ProcureStaff VMS products, an increasing number of companies representing the insurance, consumer goods, high-tech and utilities industries are determining that a migration to IQNavigator’s VMS best meets their long-term business objectives.
IQNavigator is offering a range of benefits and incentives for ProcureStaff customers to migrate to IQNavigator:
- Consistent customer knowledge trained on IQNavigator: With IQNavigator achieving 100 percent retention of the ProcureStaff technology account team, customers and partners have experienced consistent service from their trusted representatives. To make them an even greater client resource, every ProcureStaff employee who joined IQNavigator has received in-depth training on IQNavigator’s best practice approach to integration, configuration and implementation, including partner-specific deployments.
- Less time to migrate: IQNavigator’s seamless migration strategy is field-proven and ensures that its customers’ requirements, resources and timelines remain at the forefront. Since the ProcureStaff account team has a built-in understanding of its customers’ and partners’ business needs, they can expedite requirements gathering and overall migration.
- Fast, pain-free VMS integrations: IQNavigator’s team can leverage IQNtegrator, its integration platform that redefines the VMS integration process by facilitating a quick and seamless customer experience. IQNtegrator solves a common VMS industry challenge by dramatically reducing the time required for integrations – from weeks, to a matter of days and even hours.
- No cost: ProcureStaff customers and partners can benefit from a no-cost standard transition from ProcureStaff’s VMS solution to IQNavigator’s.
- Proven transition team: IQNavigator’s combined team of account managers and solution consultants has vast experience with the ProcureStaff customers’ technology and infrastructure environment along with an understanding of their business processes and documentation. This knowledge base can support a far more accelerated migration to IQNavigator than another third-party VMS provider.
Maureen Neefus, who joined IQNavigator from ProcureStaff and now serves as director of account strategies, is working closely with IQNavigator’s solutions consulting team on the conversion of ProcureStaff customers from their existing technology to the IQNavigator platform.
“Our customers are excited to have the best of both worlds with IQNavigator and ProcureStaff coming together to offer best-in-class technology and award winning customer service. They also enjoy being part of a larger, global client base for networking with staffing industry leaders,” said Neefus. “With our built-in understanding of our customers’ business, needs and technical infrastructure, we can accelerate the migration and deliver an experience that generates more value in less time.”
ProcureStaff Community Set to Network at IQNsiders 2014 Event
ProcureStaff clients will soon have an opportunity to network with the IQNavigator leadership team, the IQNavigator customer and partner community as well as a range of industry thought leaders at the IQNsiders 2014 Events – April 28-30 in Colorado Springs and September 17-19 in Sitges, Spain. With the theme of “Innovate. Elevate. Transform.,” IQNavigator’s annual event is designed to challenge, educate and re-energize attendees by presenting the resources, innovations and trends transforming enterprise talent management of nonemployees for companies worldwide.
Learn more about the IQNsiders 2014 events, including registration information, athttp://iqnavigator.com/iqnsiders-2014/.
IQNavigator is the proven leader in services procurement solutions, helping global enterprises better manage all types of procured services and their non-employee workforces around the world. IQNavigator’s cloud-based VMS software processes tens of billions of dollars in yearly services spend, enabling clients to intelligently manage and optimize the cost-effectiveness, compliance, visibility and efficiency of complex services procurement and contingent workforce programs. For more than a decade, IQNavigator has been the leader in providing innovative technology solutions for managing companies’ procured services including statement of work and project-based consultants, contractors, temporary workers and other contingent workers. For more information about IQNavigator and how its industry-leading offerings such as IQNtelligence are helping many of the world’s most respected companies, visit www.IQNavigator.com.
# # #
For media inquiries, please contact:
Vice President, Corporate Communications