The easy-to-use Beeline VMS offers:
- Cost Savings: Eliminate rogue spend. Gain hard dollar savings by consolidating supplier and benchmarking rates to gain negotiated savings or volume/early pay discounts. Realize soft dollar savings through process improvements like consolidated invoicing, reduced timecard and invoice errors, and compliance tracking.
- Compliance: Create transparent analysis of the procurement lifecycle for greater control and policy enforcement. By implementing a VMS and gaining full visibility into your staffing spend and activity, you can mitigate risk and potential exposure to co-employment and tenure litigation.
- Visibility: Use analytics and reporting to reveal where and how you are spending money on contract and project-based labor. Increased visibility allows you to make better decisions for the future.
- Operational efficiency: Automate many steps in the procurement cycle, reducing the time to fill positions. A VMS supports consolidated invoicing and supplier payments and ensures 100% invoice accuracy.
- Quality Control: Measure and monitor the performance of your suppliers and non-employee workforce to ensure process and performance efficiency.
The success of your extended workforce program depends on the right VMS. Download your free data sheet to learn more about Beeline Vendor Management System.