Checklist: Is a VMS right for you?
Companies use contingent labor for many reasons:
- To become a more agile business
- To ease the burden of finding permanent talent
- To align projects with talent for better business outcomes
For many years, the leading strategy for managing a contingent workforce has been to implement a vendor management system (VMS).
But is a VMS right for your company? Download this simple 10-point checklist to find out.
- Do you know how many contingent workers are working for your company right now?
- Do you know which contingent workers are hourly workers and which are statement of work-based contractors?
- Do you know if you are paying more than other companies in your industry for the same or similar skills?