Ardent Partners’ 2020 Vendor Management Systems (VMS) Technology Advisor is a comprehensive report designed to help HR and procurement executives navigate the VMS solution provider landscape.
This report includes detailed information and Technology Rankings of eight leading VMS providers, with evaluations and comparisons of:
- Solution Strength – ability to support the full scope of contingent workforce management activity
- Provider Strength – factors like execution ability, client success, and product vision
Download this free industry report to:
- Read who has the deepest talent technology ecosystem in the VMS market
- Learn the differences between Market Leaders, Vanguard Leaders, and Challengers
- Understand the value of SOW management services and direct sourcing in taking contingent workforce management from a tactical to a strategic resource
Early VMS platforms functioned essentially as “eProcurement for staffing” but today’s platforms have become the “nexus” of contingent workforce management, serving as vital systems-of-record for all non-employee spend, which includes both contingent staffing and services procurement (SOW-based projects).
Today’s VMS platforms are dynamic solutions that facilitate candidate matching, direct sourcing, workforce and resource planning, and other key elements of talent and workforce management.
Before you short-list VMS providers to consider for your contingent workforce program, you owe it to yourself to read this important report.
For all the details, download your copy today.