Ardent Partners’ 2022 Vendor Management Systems (VMS) Technology Advisor is a comprehensive report designed to help HR and procurement executives navigate the VMS solution provider landscape.
This report includes detailed information and Technology Rankings of 11 leading VMS providers, with evaluations and comparisons of:
- Solution Strength – ability to support the full scope of contingent workforce management activity
- Provider Strength – factors like execution ability, client success, client references, and product vision
Download this free industry report to:
- Read who has the deepest ecosystem of talent technology
- Learn the differences between “talent-first” solutions for both HR and Procurement-driven programs and spend management solutions focused on Procurement
- Understand how direct sourcing and SOW management services are transforming contingent workforce management from a tactical to a strategic resource
While the earliest incarnations of VMS technology functioned as automated procurement for staffing suppliers, these platforms have evolved to become the true “nexus” of all activity related to contingent and extended workforce management.
Vendor Management Systems available in today’s fast-moving, globalized technology market have all made great leaps toward managing the “extended workforce,” a phrase leveraged to describe the next progression of contingent labor.
Before you short-list VMS providers to consider for your contingent workforce program, you owe it to yourself to read this important report.
For all the details, download your copy today.