Your Privacy Rights
- Access: You have the right to request access to Personal Information that Beeline holds about you.
- Rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify Personal Information Beeline holds about you if it is inaccurate or not complete.
- Erasure: You can request that Beeline erase your Personal Information if such data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed, or if you believe Personal Information has been unlawfully processed. We will keep basic data to identify you and retain it solely to prevent further unwanted processing.
- Restrict Processing: You have the right to ask Beeline to restrict how we process your Personal Information. This means we are permitted to store that information but not further process it. We keep just enough Personal Information to make sure we respect your request to restrict processing in the future.
- Object to Processing: Where the processing is based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to Beeline processing your Personal Information. Beeline will discontinue processing your Personal Information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. We will keep basic Personal Information to identify you and retain it solely to prevent further unwanted processing.
- Portability: Where the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract (where applicable in your jurisdiction), you have the right to data portability. Beeline must allow you to obtain and reuse your Personal Information for your own purposes in a safe and secure way without this affecting the usability of your Personal Information. This right only applies to Personal Information that you have provided to Beeline as a data controller.
Subject to legal considerations or certain exemptions, we may not always be able to address your request, for example, if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way, where we are legally required to maintain or report your Personal Information, or where we are processing your Personal Information for employment purposes.
Please note that we may be required to ask you for further information in order to confirm your identity before we provide access to the information requested. This is an appropriate security measure to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
You will not ordinarily be required to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of the other rights afforded you under applicable data protection regulations), but we may charge a reasonable fee for any additional copies of the materials we provide. Where your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive but within the bounds of the rights afforded under any applicable data protection regulations, excluding any exceptions noted therein, we may also charge a reasonable fee.