In its 77-page 2022 research study report, Everest Group provides a competitive analysis of the VMS technology market.
They discuss how the VMS technology landscape is evolving and compare the market impact, technology vision, and capability of 21 leading VMS providers.
Everest Group divides the VMS landscape into three categories:
- Major Contenders
Placing each VMS provider in one of these categories, Everest Group then graphs their position on two axes based on market impact and ability to deliver products successfully.
For this thoroughly researched and detailed assessment of today’s VMS landscape, download your complimentary copy today.
Download this report to:
- Read which four VMS providers Everest Group classified as Leaders, and why
- Learn which VMS providers have the greatest experience and market share in your industry or geography
- Understand which VMS providers are evolving beyond staff augmentation to offer services procurement, direct sourcing, high-volume shift-based labor scheduling, and other extended workforce management capabilities
In this latest report, Everest Group analyzed the VMS technology landscape across multiple dimensions:
- Comparative assessment of 21 leading VMS technology providers
- The competitive landscape in the VMS technology market
- Remarks on key strengths and areas of improvement for each vendor
- Assessment of advanced capabilities such as mobile-optimized user interfaces and artificial intelligence for resume visualization and talent profiling