According to Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), between 80 and 85% of businesses with more than 1,000 employees use a Vendor Management System (VMS) to source and manage their contingent workers.
In their new 30-page report, “Leveraging the Power of your VMS: Evolving Best Practices in an Era of Change,” SIA describes VMS as a “crucial tool” that gives businesses transparency and control of their talent resources.
This report explains why VMS technology is so important and describes the steps required to implement it in your business:
- Building a business case
- Obtaining buy-in
- Planning & managing the implementation
- Post-implementation operation
- Evolution & growth
Download this free research report to:
- Learn how contingent labor can help you solve your labor shortage
- Read how other businesses use a VMS for visibility, compliance, and to access better talent
- Understand how to automate your contingent staffing and service contracting processes for greater efficiency and cost control
Today, nearly 47% of the average workforce consists of non-employees. Learn how to source and manage this talent to give your business the agile, scalable workforce you need to meet market challenges and opportunities.
Start today. Download this research report from SIA.