"Make Procurement a ‘preferred destination’ for your stakeholders."
In this fourth episode of CPO Open Mic, Mike Schiappa, Chief Procurement Officer at Beeline, talks with Al Williams, Chief Procurement Officer at Cognizant, and formerly Group CPO at Barclays and Global CPO at Accenture.
In the podcast, Mr. Williams discusses Procurement’s increasingly strategic role and the steps Procurement leaders can take to attract the best talent to their organizations and develop trusted relationships both inside the business and throughout the company’s supply chain.
- Procurement's profound and significant contribution to business success
- How Procurement creates value by freeing capital and capacity for growth
- Balancing operational goals with "the people dimension"
- How trusted relationships nourish us all
- How to position Procurement as a preferred node in the business network
- The multiplying role of risk management