Australia’s largest gambling entertainment group depends on its contingent workforce to augment its 4,000-strong employee base.
But with 50 recruitment agencies supplying workers, it was hard to know who could supply the best talent at the best rates.
This client turned to Hudson RPO and Beeline for services and technology that gave them complete visibility of their contingent workforce and hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings. Find out how.
Hudson RPO and Beeline transformed the client’s contingent workforce by:
- Rationalizing suppliers
- Reducing costs
- Mitigating compliance risks
- Ensuring a consistent supply of high-quality talent to meet all contract requirements
In addition, our team:
- Automated the sourcing and management process
- Simplified workflows
- Eliminated redundant data entry
- Provided reports and analytics to facilitate better workforce planning decisions.
For more details, download our Partner Success Story now.
Download this success story to:
- Read how Beeline and Hudson RPO implemented a highly complex program on-time and on-budget despite the COVID pandemic
- Learn how we centralized non-employee recruitment, payrolling, and management in a single system
- Understand how our people-focused team connects the client with the talent they need, when they need it